Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fun with Color






















It has been a long time since I have posted anything. But if Dan can keep up with a blog, I can too.












Kevin and I have had a great year so far. We have been working on the house and going on fun vacations (mostly to Mesquite). We bought a car and the great gas mileage has allowed us to see our family more, which is nice.












Kevin has a new RC car and has had so much fun with it. He has it all ready with paddle tires for the sand on our Memorial Day California trip. I have pics of his new car I will put up soon.












I have been having fun with photography,designing,photoshopping and printing. I love to take original photos and mount them in a custom frame. I have even made a little money from selling my frames. Kevin asked me to put together some landscapes for his computer background and I had a lot of fun with it.












Here are a few of the photos I have been working with. I designed a red theme which was super fun and also a yellow group.

No comments:

Post a Comment