Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Classic Car Show

Kevin at the car show. It was called "Cruzin the County"
It was soo hot, but we had fun once the sun started to go down.

Me in the back of some guys car. We all posed in it...the owner had had a few drinks ;)


This is my boss Joyce and her husband Blaine in the cutest Corvette ever!
This is a cute little Thunderbird.


Last Sunday I was asked to take photographs of a cars at a Classic car show my boss was sponsoring. She wanted pictures of old cars in front of her sign because her diner is 50's themed. It was crazy for me because this was the first "official" photoshoot I have ever done. Since people had the option to buy a copy of their photo I was a little nervous. There were about 30 cars there and they all drove to the dront of the store for their photo. I was so stressed managing this by myself and then Kevin came over to help and I was so grateful for his help keeping the info organized and the car owners happy. There were some beautiful cars there. I haven't retouched any of these photos, so they don't look that great, but here are some of our favorites.
This red Camaro was awesome!


a Grey mustang a really old Ford






Umm there was this crazy drunk guy driving around on a motorized bar stool...and he wanted his picture taken. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment